SCOTUS Pick is a BAD decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOTUS Pick is a BAD decision

As a Civil Liberty or die kind of person, I am very unhappy with this pick. Barrett used the Jacobson to uphold the Illinois shut down order, very disappointing. If the other side wasn't even worse, this would have soured me on Trump for 2020 (and I am as red state as the come).

TMF

I can't say I know much about her.

Comment

Originally posted by ikurtis View Post
      I can't say I know much about her.
      My big issue is she upheld the Jakobson decision which given unlimited power to the Executive Branch in time of "crisis"... it was NOT the strike down that anti-civil liberty decision needs.

I am a big Civil Libertarian for the most part, but I lean right mostly because I am old enough to remember what Carter, Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama did to this country

Tox

Comment

And though I am sure the rhino's in Washington guaranteed that Barrett would rule in his favor on all the mail in voting cases in front of SCOTUS she bowed out and left him hanging. She is bought and paid for by the corporate would and our civil liberties have been dealt a huge blow.

Comment

If Barrett had weighed in on the Pennsylvania ballot counting item before the election all this would have been avoided.

Comment

Working...
          X